2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
The 2022 Atlas Cross Sport is valued for its smooth ride, tech features, and for being Volkswagen’s biggest SUV in the US. With two-row seating for five and an equally sharp appearance, this model will turn heads. If you’re curious about the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, take one for a spin at VW of Marion.
2022 Atlas Cross Sport Trims
If you don’t want a third row of seating, but enjoy the size of the Atlas, meet the 2022 Atlas Cross Sport. The Atlas Cross Sport is available in five trims, each with its own variation of features. Drivers also have the option to put three seats in the second row.
- SE: This baseline trim level starts at just $33,200 and comes with the VW Digital Cockpit, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED taillights, automatic headlights with the Coming/Leaving Home function, heated front seats, a blind-spot monitor, and silver roof rails.
- SE with Technology: This second trim starts at $37,370 and adds 20-inch alloy wheels, rain-sensing windshield wipers, LED headlights and daytime running lights, remote start, and front and rear parking distance control.
- SEL: The middle trim rides on 20-inch wheels and features a power tilting/sliding panoramic sunroof, heated windshield washer nozzles, all-weather lights with a low-speed corner-illuminating feature, and an Adaptive Front Lighting System, all starting at $42,970. It also adds travel and emergency assist, along with the upgraded VW Digital Cockpit Pro with intuitive lighting.
- SEL R-Line: Priced at $44,370, this grade includes 20-inch dark gray alloy wheels with R-Line sport style details inside and out.
- SEL Premium R-Line: Starting at $50,370, the top-class Atlas Cross Sport includes 21-inch two-tone machined alloy wheels and power-operated, heated side mirrors with memorized position settings. The SEL Premium R-Line also adds an area view camera system and Fender premium audio speakers.
Power and Performance
For the Atlas Cross Sport, Volkswagen offers two engines: a turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-four and a 3.6-liter V-6. The former produces 235 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque, while the latter produces 276 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque. The Atlas Cross Sport is available in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations, and both engines are paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The 2022 Atlas Cross Sport gets 21/25 city/highway mpg with the four-cylinder engine and 20/24 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive. The SUV gets 18/24 mpg with the V-6 in both FWD and AWD configurations. It has a maximum towing capacity of 2,000 pounds and a payload capacity of 1,091 pounds.
2022 Atlas Cross Sport Technology
Drivers who opt for all-wheel drive can swap from one of four selectable modes based on the current driving conditions: Snow, On-Road, Off-Road, and Off-Road Custom. These modes are selectable from a dial at any time while driving. All models come standard with a touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as a customizable digital gauge display. VW’s Car-Net networking program allows for remote starting and tracking drive statistics. Depending on the trim level, drivers have access to built-in navigation, a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, and SiriusXM satellite radio.
At Volkswagen of Marion, you can expect a fast, unforgettable car-buying experience. From our website and new White Frame Facility, our dealership provides a huge range of new and certified pre-owned vehicles, including the Atlas Cross Sport.
We look forward to assisting you in your search for a new or pre-owned Volkswagen. Our professionals are ready to answer your questions regarding not just Volkswagen’s latest models or features, but also financing, service, and maintenance schedules. Get your questions about owning a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport answered, such as how to make use of the Volkswagen Care pre-paid maintenance program.
At Volkswagen of Marion, we place a premium on security, selling vehicles that help keep you alert and protected. The Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport received five-star safety ratings from the NHTSA in both FWD and AWD models. Depending on the trim level, your Atlas Cross Sport can include a rear-view camera, intelligent crash response system, automatic post-collision braking, tire pressure monitoring, forward collision warning, and rear cross-traffic alert.