Volkswagen Service Center in Marion, IL
Welcome to our Service Department
At Volkswagen of Marion, our highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers! Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Your privacy is important to us.
Why It’s Important to Regularly Service Your Vehicle
At Volkswagen of Marion, we always encourage and remind our customers to keep up with their vehicles’ regular maintenance schedule. This is because routine maintenance can be beneficial to you and your car in many ways, including:
- Better performance: Similar to other mechanical objects, your vehicle will experience wear and tear over time. As a result, some of its components may not be able to work properly, resulting in poorer performance. Routine maintenance ensures that every part of your vehicle is working as it should so that it’ll operate like a well-oiled machine.
- Enhanced safety: An ill-maintained car is more likely to malfunction or break down. This increases your chances of getting into an accident or being stranded in the middle of nowhere. By keeping your car in good condition, regular maintenance can improve your safety on the road.
- Improved fuel efficiency: Because it accumulates dirt and grime over time, your engine has to work harder to move your vehicle around, which leads to increased fuel consumption. Certain maintenance tasks, such as oil changes and air filter replacement, can make your engine cleaner and run more efficiently.
- Fewer expensive repairs: During a routine maintenance session, our service technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your vehicle to see if it has any existing or potential problems. Detecting and fixing these issues early can help prevent costly repairs.
- Valid warranty: Regular maintenance not only improves the condition of your car, but it’s also a requirement for keeping your manufacturer’s warranty valid. Failure to follow the recommended maintenance schedule may void your warranty.
Why You Should Have Your Vehicle Serviced at Volkswagen of Marion
If you own a Volkswagen, you should bring it to Volkswagen of Marion for scheduled maintenance instead of going to a third-party auto service provider. An independent auto shop works with cars, SUVs, and trucks from many different automakers, most of which are American and Japanese vehicles. Therefore, they may not be familiar European vehicles such as Volkswagens, making them more prone to making costly mistakes. If a non-dealer auto shop causes damage to your vehicle while servicing or repairing it, you may not be able to file a warranty claim.
As the leading provider of Volkswagen service in Marion, our dealership specializes in servicing and repairing Volkswagen vehicles. Our factory-trained technicians have extensive knowledge of every Volkswagen model and its components and features. As such, they know which engine oil and fluids are most suitable for your car and how to identify and fix any problem that may arise. We have established standardized procedures for performing all maintenance and repair tasks on Volkswagen vehicles, so you can count on us to provide the best possible service and care for your car.
There are many other reasons why Volkswagen of Marion is a popular choice among vehicles owners who are looking for quality car service in Marion, including:
- Multi-point inspection with each maintenance visit.
- Easy access to your service records and technical information on your car.
- Clear and reasonable estimates.
- Genuine Volkswagen OEM parts and accessories.
- Warranties on auto parts and labor.
- Fast and convenient service.
- Complimentary shuttle service.
Services Available at Volkswagen of Marion
Volkswagen of Marion features a full-service auto center that provides an extensive array of services to keep your Volkswagen car or SUV running smoothly. Our most sought-after services include:
- Oil change: An oil change can significantly improve the performance, efficiency, and longevity of your vehicle because it helps keep the engine clean, cool, and well-lubricated. Whenever you need an oil change in Marion, bring your car to our service center. We use a high-quality synthetic oil with the right viscosity to minimize wear and tear in your engine and maximize its performance.
- Brake service: Making sure your brakes are working properly can reduce your risk of accidents. Our highly trained technicians have the expertise to perform all kinds of brake repairs and replacements. Additionally, we only use original parts to give you a familiar and confident driving experience.
- Tire care: Worn tires can cause your vehicle to lose traction on slippery surfaces, which can result in a collision. If you need to replace your old tires, we have a wide array of tires in different designs and sizes to suit your specific needs, including seasonal and specialty tires. Our tire department can help you choose the perfect tires for your car.
- Battery service: If your vehicle’s battery is faulty or dead, you won’t be able to start your engine, potentially leaving you stranded. To make sure your battery is in good working condition, have it inspected at our service center. If you need a new battery, we’ll install an OEM battery that comes with a warranty.
- Tire rotation: Regularly rotating your tires will make them last longer and improve your vehicle’s handling and traction. Our service center has the necessary equipment to get your tires rotated and rolling in no time.
In addition, Volkswagen of Marion offers the following auto services:
- Air conditioning.
- Air filter replacement.
- Belts, hoses, and fluids.
- Car detailing.
- Clutch service.
- Cooling system and radiator.
- Electric service.
- Exhaust service.
- Engine diagnostic and repair.
- Factory maintenance.
- Front-end alignment.
- Fuel system service.
- Preventive auto maintenance.
- Radiator service.
- Suspension service.
- Transmission service.
- Windshield service.
Keep your Volkswagen in tip-top condition with the top-notch auto maintenance and repair services at Volkswagen of Marion. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.