2022 Volkswagen Atlas
The Volkswagen Atlas has quickly become a crowd favorite, earning itself a spot in PARENTS magazine’s Best Family Cars for 2021. The 2022 Volkswagen Atlas is packed with features for drivers in need of a versatile SUV that offers ample space, safety, and sophistication. If the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas is calling to you, view our Atlas inventory and schedule a test drive today.
The 2022 Atlas has five different trims to choose from with a wide range of prices and features to fit your unique needs, financially and on the road.
- The Volkswagen Atlas SE: Despite being the most economical model at an MSRP of $33,475, the new Volkswagen Atlas SE doesn’t skimp on features. Even with this basic model, you receive exciting features like dual-zone climate control with air vents for the first, second, and third rows, heated front seats, a Composition Color touchscreen sound system with a 6.5-inch color display, and a blind-spot monitor with rear traffic alerts.
- The Volkswagen Atlas SE with Technology: Aptly named, the SE with Technology offers plenty of Volkswagen incentives for those who need additional features in their SUVs. At an MSRP of $37,645, you get features like a hands-free Easy Open liftgate, Climatronic 3-zone automatic climate control, Adaptive Cruise Control, a Composition Media touchscreen sound system with an 8-inch color display, proximity sensor, and voice control, and remote start, just to name a few.
- The Volkswagen Atlas SEL: Once we hit the SEL trim, we begin to notice that the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas starts receiving more exciting tech and luxury features that are sure to blow you away. At an MSRP of $43,245, you get additional features like power-operated heated side mirrors, a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory, 4MOTION AWD with Active Control, a Discover Media touchscreen navigation system with an 8-inch color display, proximity sensor, and voice control, and Volkswagen Digital Cockpit Pro.
- The Volkswagen Atlas SEL R-Line: Are you on the hunt for a high-quality SUV suited for travel on the road and off-road at an MSRP of $46,395? The SEL R-Line takes things to the next level with a trailer hitch that offers a 5,000-pound towing capacity, silver roof rails, LED performance headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights, and Dynamic Road Sign Display.
- The Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium R-Line: The pinnacle of the Volkswagen offers, the Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium R-Line has an MSRP of $50,645 and features like leather seating surfaces for the first and second row, ventilated front seats, a Fender premium audio system, and an overhead view camera.
Power and Performance
The 2022 Volkswagen Atlas puts the driver in control of their experience with the choice between a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that offers up to 24 mpg, and a 3.6-liter V-6 engine that offers up to 23 mpg. Additionally, the Atlas comes with a 5,000-pound towing capacity with the V-6 engine and eight-speed automatic transmission for all engine choices. 4MOTION makes it easy to navigate various terrains as well, allowing you to switch between snow, on-road, off-road, and custom off-road modes.
Whether you’re getting the SE to navigate your daily life or investing in the SEL Premium R-Line and plan on using your 2022 Volkswagen Atlas for travel, the Atlas can get you anywhere you need to go with ease.
There’s a reason why the Atlas has received so many awards, and the main highlights of this car for parents and safety-conscious drivers lie in the safety technology. The 2022 Volkswagen Atlas comes with safety features such as:
A rearview camera system to stay alert when navigating a tight parking space.
A safety cage with front and rear crumple zones to protect the driver and passengers in the event of an accident.
An Intelligent Crash Response System to take care of certain items like turning off the fuel pump and turning on the hazard lights if you find yourself unable to.
An Automatic Post-Collision Braking System to bring your car to a halt and reduce any additional impacts.
A tire pressure monitoring system.
Electronic brake-pressure distribution and electronic stability control.